ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

Experience and impression in Vietnam

Experience and impression in Vietnam

This the first time that I go to at Vietnam , Which I has excited and challenge for me because we will have to use only English and questions and answers in action learning lifestyle and work, but it is an advantage that will allow us to practice our English, so accustomed to using English in the time that we were off to teach truth. I think the study abroad. Being in the environment that the media in English can make us. English more and more. Because everyone must live and survive from the actual event, such as , if we will be buy water If we do not dare to ask. we can not have water for drink. I thought it no way would be effective and better than learning requirement. Language in countries that use the language you are learning because around we is full of the language in everyday life. I think in Sea teacher help me for practice and new experience. I love here ,love Vietnam friends, love my students and teacher at here because all of so cute and take care us. And the last I would like to say thanks teacher and Vietnam friends thanks for take care us.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

General information and Academic Administration

PACIFIC SYSTEM OF PACIFIC Pacific College Education System  As a school of many levels from kindergarten to high school, the school has implemented a full education program in accordance with the standards of the Ministry of Education and Training and teaching English program Cambridge. At the same time apply modern educational methods of the modern educational system: friendly education, group teaching, teaching – project-based learning, creative teaching, etc. Although very young, the efforts and achievements of the school have been recognized. Over the years, the school has been recognized as an advanced and advanced collective of laborers. Throughout the years, the school has achieved excellent grades in the “Friendly school – positive student” assessment. Collective and Individuals Pacific School is honored to receive many honors: – Ministry of Education and Training awarded the Medal for the cause of education in 2008; – Continuously for the two academic years of 2012-2013

Spring Fair activities

Spring Fair activities At Pacific School, Vehicle supporting from cantho University. we shown Thai dance with Vietnamese students,fashion walk and made Thai food booths in which Thai students made papaya salad and Bua Loi.I am very fun. The people here are very cute and very friendly.The show was interesting. Food is delicious, not different from Thai. Picture

History of me

My Name is Miss Wichuda  Srisutham My nickname is Pim I ‘m 22 years old From Thailand  I'm  study in VALAYA ALONGKORN RAJABHAT UNIVERSITY  major is General Science Education (English program)